Monday, April 27, 2009

Manifesto 2.0 post

Back on Sunday February 8, 2009, I was going through a tough time due to many crooks in the form of scams and seemingly honest people that I met. Then, the MANIFESTO assignment came and it helped me to release all the negativity and destructive emotions that had the potential to destroy my good hearted nature. I needed to leave behind me all those losers and I DID IT. I AM MOVING ON! I am an idealist who refuses to be suspicious of people which in turn has created a big deal of problems. However, here I am three months later satisfied that what did not kill me gave strength.


I have not changed my mind regarding my belief that these CROOKS AND CON ARTISTS are just PARASITES and big losers. It is amazing to confirm that the natural law of CAUSE AND EFFECT works wonderfully. For me it is like an absolute truth. Those crooks and liars tend to destroy themselves. My burning desire of writing using literary devices such as POETIC JUSTICE, SARCASM AND SATIRE gives me motivation to work harder. After all we all create our own KARMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment